Interests: Developing web and mobile apps
Hobbies: Writing great code that helps people and businesses get stuff done. Love pizza, good music, good friends and beach combing.
Subscribe via Feed
3 responses to Writing Your Own Complex Custom Validator -- JSF Style
daniel daniel, April 27, 2011 9:08 PM
I am trying to implement this one but I am getting error as "The import com.ZetaOne.util.JSFUtil cannot be resolved ".
Where can I find this class!
Thanks in advance
Jeremy Hodge, December 18, 2010 4:22 PM
Looks like you have some other errors in your code ... Im not sure but those errors don't really like up with the code as I can see it. Can you post your code to review? Also, the procedure above is strictly an example. It uses views and so forth from an "imaginary" database .... You'll have to adjust accordingly of course.
fenaten, December 18, 2010 3:22 PM
Trying to implement the "validator" property, after I inserted yout code, I got the following errors:
Multiple markers at this line
- Syntax error on token "FacesContext", = expected after this
- Syntax error on token(s), misplaced construct(s)
- Syntax error, insert "enum Identifier" to complete
- Syntax error on token "void", @ expected
- Syntax error on token "UIComponent", = expected after
- Syntax error on token ",", . expected
Is it because I do not have the JSFUtil object?